Not literally, but you get it.
So once again, here’s a private text message (2nd time and I haven’t felt any repercussions, fingers are crossed!) that a gentleman sent me to set up a first date with me. (See the first one here.)
Once again, like the last guy, to the point, self-assured and not considering “no” as an option.
This guy nailed it.
He set up a time and picked me up with a plan.
As we were driving into Beverly Hills, I asked, “Oh by the way, where are we going?”
He had it all set up. Restaurant picked out with reservations made. We showed up and it was smooth sailing.
So let’s look at his plan and you can see how you can execute the exact same plan for your next date.
1. Follow through with text message. (So simple, yet most guys forget to do just this.)
2. Didn’t assume no was even an option. Asked directly which night he was taking me out.
3. Set the time and said he would be picking me up. Yes it’s still wildly romantic for a man to
pick a woman up for the date.
4. Had not only the restaurant already picked out, but reservations made.
5. Showed up on time and walked around to open my door.
6. Valeted car so I didn’t have to walk in my stilettos.
7. Asked questions throughout the date and shared things about him that he felt important to
8. Kept it light hearted and had me laughing repeatedly.
Guys it really does go a long way to have a plan in place. We love it.
So the next time you’re setting up your date, take charge, make the plan and execute perfectly!
Want more tips about what women want?
Get them emailed directly to you by signing up here.