It actually makes me sad to watch.
For one, some women aren’t so gracious about it and that part sucks.
The other part is when the guy doesn’t have a clue.
So how can you tell when you’re on the socially awkward side?
If more women walk away instead of sticking around talking to you, you might be socially awkward.
If women engage you very briefly in conversation, you might be socially awkward.
If you find yourself spending more time on your couch and less out on dates, you might be socially awkward.
So if most of these questions are a Yes for you, it’s time you do something about it.
Now you have 2 options, you can have a bruised ego and think that people are jerks, specifically women, or brush your shoulders off and make some changes.
1. Work on your communication skills.
2. Spend time with friends who are more social and watch what they do.
3. Get out of your house and socialize way more.
4. Brush up on your style (You’ll feel far more confident.)
5. Get to the gym. (When you’re pushing past your comfort zone, it can be stressful. Working
out helps alleviate that stress and hey, you get a better body as a result!)
6. Be patient with yourself.
7. Speak positively about yourself. (Some guys talk themselves down when they’re nervous and
this just turns women off even more. And people in general.)
8. Have fun with it. Any time we choose to grow and improve, it’s a sign that we’re living and
moving with the momentum of life.
JOIN THIS COMMUNITY OF MEN THAT ARE CHANGING THE WAY THEY DATE
Take the Attraction Quiz!